If you have an android device, you have definitely heard of and/or used Google Play Store at some point. But did you know that there are other app stores you can use to download apps? One alternative is Aptoide Apk. Though similar in their use/purpose, the main difference between Aptoide Apk and Google Play Store is seen in how each application is installed. While Google Play Store automatically installs the application into the device’s internal memory once it is downloaded, Aptoide does not and you will have to check your download history and manually install the application yourself.
While Google Play Store is restricted and/or limited in some countries, Aptoide is not and offers a wide selection of applications that can be downloaded fast and for free. Also, the user-interface is pretty simple and straightforward. The only drawbacks to this app are the aforementioned manual installations and its vulnerability due to it being an open source.
How to Download and install Aptoide APK:
Although AptoideApk is not available on Google Play Store, if you wish to download Aptoide latest version, i.e. 22.214.171.124, the process is relatively easy.
- Step 1: Enable your device to download from unknown sources.
- Step 2: Type “Aptoide Apk Download” into the search bar of your web browser and browse until you find a trustworthy source.
- Step 3: Click download and after the download is finished, install the application.
Recommended : Facetime for Android Free Download 2018
Please note that the application works best with a good internet connection and version 4 and above android devices
Now that you have downloaded AptoideApk , it is time to learn how to use the application.
- Check the old version : Aptoide 126.96.36.199
How to Download Applications From Aptoide Store:
- Step 1: Launch the application – The first time you launch this application, you will be brought to its home page. There you will see other tabs namely “top”, “categories”, updates” and download manager”.
- Step 2: Search for the app you wish to download- At the top right corner, you will see a search bar, tap it to begin your search for any app of your choice.
- Step 3: Your search results will then appear. Click the desired result, this will bring you to the application’s page.
- Step 4: Tap the “install” button
Aptoide also gives users the option of installing specific versions of certain applications. This is done by:
- Step 1: Go to the application page of the desired app.
- Step 2: Click the “related” tap.
- Step 3: Under this tab you will see a list of multi-version apps, select the version you desire and confirm by tapping “downgrade” when prompted.
How to Uninstall Apps From Aptoide Store:
- Uninstalling apps from the Aptoide store is pretty simple.
- First, you have to visit the “updates” tab then click the application you wish to uninstall
- Next, look at the upper right-hand corner of the application page for three dots. Click the dots and select uninstall from the menu.
How to Update Apps From Aptoide Store:
- Just like Google Play Store, the Aptoide app notifies Android users of updates to the applications they have installed. To do so, click the notification and click “update” or “update all”. Alternatively, click the “updates” tab in the app and then click “update all”.
- To view the progress of your updates, tap the “download manager” tab.
- Now that you are aware of the basics, such as installing, uninstalling and updating apps on AptoideApk, feel free to further explore the app and share its wonders with others.